For the Love of a Cure Raffle Raises Over $2,500 for Alzheimer’s Association
You all BROUGHT THE LOVE.
The LOVE for a CURE.
Thanks to all of you, and many of our business friends in the community we serve, the Phillips Energy team for the 2020 Walk to End Alheimer’s was able to add another $2,500 to its fundraising total!
Earlier this month, we raffled off an epic gift basket filled with over $1,000 in gift certificates.
Thank you to every person who bought a ticket. Thank you to every person who helped spread the word. And thank you to all the businesses who helped support this effort.
Missed out on the raffle but still want to support our team? Donate to us online here.
In case you missed it, the full list of gift certificates in the basket included the following:
- $100 to Waypoint Seafood and Grill in Williamsburg
- $50 to York River Oyster Company in Gloucester Point
- $50 to Marker Nine’s online store
- $50 to Wild Horse Country Café in Gloucester
- $50 to Juan’s Mexican Café and Cantina in Gloucester
- $50 to Bubba’s Shrimp Shack in Gloucester
- $50 to Phillips Energy, Inc. in Gloucester/Providence Forge
- $50 to Lulu Birds Kitchen in Gloucester Courthouse
- $15 & $35 to Your Pie in Gloucester
- $50 to Los Portales in Gloucester
- $50 to Olivia’s in Gloucester Courthouse
- $50 to Bangkok Noi in Gloucester Courthouse
- $50 to Tony & Milena’s at Gloucester Point
- $25 & $25 to Scoot’s BBQ at Gloucester Point
- $50 to Patriot’s Grill in Gloucester
- $50 to Nuttall’s Store in Ware Neck
- $100 to Yolanda’s Apparel in Gloucester Courthouse
- $50 to Richardson’s Café in Mathews
- $50 Linda’s Diner in Mathews
- $50 Southwind Pizza in Mathews