A BLUEBERRY Treat of a Recipe from Mrs. Phillips
No matter the time of year, pie is always in season!
We dug into Mrs. Phillips' recipe box and pulled this treat out - Blueberry Cream Pie!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 1 prepared Graham Cracker
- Crumb pie shell
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup whipping cream whipped
- 1 pint blueberries
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Beat cream cheese until light + fluffy.
- Blend in sugar, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Carefully fold in whipped cream and berries.
- Spoon into crust and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Pie can also be made with strawberries.